Do you use email marketing to grow your business and engage with your prospects? You’ve come to the right place! Allow us to share with you a brief checklist of the best practices for email marketing.
You must evaluate if anything has been overlooked or left undone in your email campaigns. Determine whether there is something you can improve on, then devote time to it.
Without further ado, here is the checklist:
- Generate your own contact lists. Do not purchase them.
- Do not send emails from an automated, no reply address.
- Make an effort to personalize the sender’s address.
- Display the value of your content in the emails’ text preview section.
- Add a signature to your emails.
- Refresh and segment your mailing lists on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the main message and call to action are not hidden beneath the fold of the emails.
- Make sure the greetings in the emails are pleasant and personalized.
- Keep the width of your email between 500 and 650 pixels.
- Select the best subject lines. Short, creative and attention catching.
- Check what type of subject lines work best for you by utilizing A/B texting.
- Keep the subject lines short (between 6 and 10 words) yet appealing.
- Provide a simple way for recipients to sign up for your company’s regular newsletter.
- Use limited-time offers to create a sense of urgency.
- Use a lead generation tool and opt-in system to generate genuine leads.
- Make your emails short and easy to scan so that the reader can quickly grasp the content
This email marketing checklist is a wonderful guide to a successful campaign and allows you to spend less time composing mediocre emails. You can also click here to find out more on how to craft a perfect email. We wish you all the best in your email marketing journey!